1. Identitas :
- Nama Guru : Sarah Fonda, S.Pd.,Gr.
- Mapel Diampu : Bahasa Inggris
- Hari/Tanggal : Selasa/08-09-2026
- Kelas : XII
- Materi : Argumentative Text
2. Tujuan Pembelajaran
Merefleksikan proses penulisan dan penyampaian argumen terkait satu masalah dari sudut pandang pribadi secara jelas.
3. Ayat Al Qu’an yang berkaitan dengan materi pelajaran
Guru meminta peserta didik mengingat kembali tantangan dalam menulis teks argumentatif. Guru memotivasi bahwa menyampaikan kebenaran dan argumen yang adil secara lisan/tulisan adalah bagian dari ibadah dan komunikasi yang baik (muamalah).
QS. An-Nisa' (4): 135 — perintah menjadi penegak keadilan, menjadi saksi karena Allah, sekalipun terhadap diri sendiri, orang tua, atau kerabat; jangan mengikuti hawa nafsu sehingga menyimpang dari kebenaran.
Ayat ini sangat relevan dengan teks argumentatif — argumen yang baik harus berpijak pada keadilan dan kejujuran, bukan sekadar membela kepentingan pribadi atau kelompok, meski itu berat dilakukan.
4. Materi
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh. . .
Hello sholih sholiha... well come back again in English Class.. 😍
Alright, today we're gonna continue our lesson about "Argumentative Text"
Let's learn the following material:
5. Assessment
State your argument in a clear explanation relates to one of the topics below!
assalamualaikum miam
BalasHapusraden akbar
Xll A 1 hadirr
Arumi Azzahra Ansori
BalasHapus12 IPA 1
present
Thank you, Ma’am, for today’s lesson. I learned a lot about argumentative text and how to express my arguments clearlyy. It was really interestinggg!
SYIFA RIZQA ANJANAH
BalasHapus12 IPA 1
The explanation is easy to understand and the examples are helpful. I can understand Argumentative Text better now. Thank you for sharing
Annisa Zahra Nabilla
BalasHapus12 IPA 1
present
Thanks, Ma'am, for today’s lesson. Now I understand more about argumentative texts. 🤍🤍
Assalamualaikum miss
BalasHapusHanny Meilani
XII A 1 hadirrr
assalamualaikum miss
BalasHapusNadine Azelia XII ipa 1
presentt
Farros Aisy Raudh
BalasHapus12.IPA.1
present
Thank you for the explanation, Ma'am, the explanation you provided was very easy to understand, and I was able to grasp the material
Dea harfita
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
present
In my opinion, this blog is good and quite easy to understand. The material is also clear, especially about argumentative text. The explanation helps me better understand how to express my opinion with the right reason. Thank you for making the material useful and easy to learn miss😊
Anindya talita aneira
BalasHapus12 ipa 1
present
Thank you so much, Ma'am, for today's lesson. The material about argumentative text was really clear and easy to follow!
Assalamualaikum miss
BalasHapusMaheswari Ghina Anindya XII IPA 1 present ma’am
thank you for teaching us today, ma’am. i really appreciate your time and patience. i learned a lot from the lesson. thank you, ma’am! 🤍
Nama: Asifa Ardiyanti
BalasHapusKelas: 12.ipa 1
presetn
Thank you, Ma’am Thanks to the material you provided, I find it easier to understand the content regarding argumentative text.
assalamualaikum miss
BalasHapusjasmine assalwa XII. ipa 1
present
thank you ma’am, for today’s lesson, now i can understand argumentative text and how to express my arguments clearly
Firzana alawiyah
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
presentt
Thank you, Ma'am! I learned a lot about argumentative text today, especially how to use modal verbs and structure arguments properly. The explanation and examples were very helpful!
aulia khanaya
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
present
Thank you, Ma'am, for the material. I understand the material about argumentative text that Ma'am Sarah gave very well
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusZahwa Putri Aulia
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
Present
thank you ma’am, for today’s lesson the material about argumentative text was clear and easy to understand.
Kevin Alghifari
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
thank u mam, now iam understand about argumentatove text
Eva Novita, 12 IPA 1, present, Mam.
BalasHapusI have read and understood the material today. I enjoyed reading your blog, Mam, because the explanation was clear and easy to understand.
Ega Cynthia
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
present
Thank you, Ma'am, for today's lesson. I learned a lot about argumentative text and how to express my arguments clearly!
Rendy cahya andriyansyach
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
HADIRRR
present
Thank you, Ma'am, for the material. I understand the material about argumentative text that Ma'am Sarah gave very well
assalamualaikum
BalasHapusrayyan ilham a
Xll ipa 1
present
Thank you, Ma'am, for the material. I understand the material about argumentative text that Ma'am Sarah gave very well
Assalamualaikum maam
BalasHapusAthallah putra toriq
12.A3
Present
Thanks maam for you lesson almost the same like in b indo but i just khow that we can get healthy by doin argumentativ text 🫡
muhammad aif wijaya kusuma
BalasHapusXll ipa 3
hadir
Thank you, Ma'am, for the material. I understand the material about argumentative text that Ma'am Sarah gave very well
Vega Nur Azizzah || XII. F.A3 (present)
BalasHapusthank you ma'am, for today's lesson. i now understand argumentative texts & how to present them effectively and correctly ^^
Shakila alissa putri
BalasHapusXII F.A 3
Present
Thank you Ma'am, for today lesson. i have gained a better understanding of the material on argumentative texts.
Kesya Saliya
BalasHapusXII IPA 3
Present
Thank you, Ma’am, for the material. I understand the lesson about argumentative text, and I think it is very useful for improving my writing skills
Ghaitsa Haya Alwafa Jihad
BalasHapusXII IPA 1
Present
Thank you, Ma’am, for today’s lesson. I really enjoyed learning about argumentative text. The explanation was clear and easy to understand, especially about how to express our opinions and support them with strong reasons. I also learned about the language features used in argumentative texts. This lesson helped me understand how to organize my arguments and express my ideas more confidently. Thank you for the interesting and helpful lesson, Ma’am. 😊
ghaitsa haya alwafa jihad
HapusXII IPA 3
Cinta || XII FA 3
BalasHapusthank you so much for the lesson, ma'am!
Dhasuki Rahmat
BalasHapusXII FA3
PRESENT
Thank you, Ma'am! I learned a lot about argumentative text today, especially how to use modal verbs and structure arguments properly. The explanation and examples were very helpful!
Tita Nia Nuraini
BalasHapusXII.F.A.3
present
Thank you Ma’am, for giving us such a clear and useful explanation about argumentative text, the material was very helpful and easy to understand. Thank you for your guidance
Dhira ayu tiara
BalasHapusXII FA 3
presentt maam
thank you for the lesson today, Ma’am! I enjoyed learning about argumentative text and how to give strong reasons for my opinions.
Mayza Titian Terinda
BalasHapusXII F.A 3
present
Thank you for the explanation maam. I really appreciate your explanation. I understand argumentative texts much better now.
Nadira ashafa
BalasHapus12 ipa 3
presentt maam
Thank you ma’am, for today’s lesson, now i can understand argumentative text and how to express my arguments clearly
Naura ronna astaanggara
BalasHapusXII FA 3
Present
Thank you ma'am, for the learning, today I learned about the argumentation text and now I have understood about the seal
Kanaya Diva Wijaya XII.FA.3 (present)
BalasHapusthank you ma’am for today lesson, I understand the material about argumentative text.
Ega Revansyah
BalasHapusXII IPA 3
Present
Thank you so much, Ma'am, for material about argumentative texts. Your clear explanations from presentation made the topic so much easier to understand
Nama : yuni indah cahyani
BalasHapusKelas : XII.FA.3
Thanks a lot for the lesson, Ma'am! Really enjoyed learning about argumentative text today, it made things much clearer for me
Riana Kirania
BalasHapusXII.F.A3
present
thank you ma'am for the lesson today, i learned more about argumentative text and how to express arguments clearly!
Y.R.J Tri Najwa Adhea Amanda
BalasHapusXII F.A3
present, ma'am.
thank you for today's lesson, ma'am sarah. i understand the material on argumentative texts that ma'am sarah presented above
hasnah nabila raisyah
BalasHapusXII F.A 3
present
in conclusion, argumentative text expresses an opinion with reasons and evidence. It uses Simple Present Tense and Modal Verbs.
Keyla Adelia Putri. Kelas XII F.A.3 Thank you, Ma’am, for today’s lesson. I understand the material on argumentative text
BalasHapustirena wistu widia
BalasHapusXII 3
Thank you, Ma’am, for the material. I understand the lesson about argumentative text, and I think it is very useful for improving my writing skills.
Cherie Audi Aprisca
BalasHapusXII FA 3
PRESENTTTT MAAM
Thank you so much, Mam Sarah, for the material about Language Features in English. Materinya really helps banget buat aku lebih ngerti, apalagi penjelasannya juga gampang dipahami. Thank you for sharing it with us, Mam!